CBC is experienced in works involving the Party Wall etc Act 1996. If you are proposing to carry out building works on your existing property or have received a notice from a neighbour, please contact CBC to discuss your party wall query and requirements.

Our surveyors will support private developers, individuals, and companies. Whether you are the property owner where the works will be undertaken, and/or the adjacent owner(s) to where the works are being undertaken. We issue notices building condition surveys, produce detailed reports, serve the statutory required notices, and liaise with any other surveyors that are involved.

The work we undertake ranges from small projects like extensions and loft conversion right through to major development schemes where there are multiple adjacent owners. With our main office in central London, outreach hubs throughout the South-east of England and West midlands, our dedicated reliable network is never too far away to provide surveyors and advisors nearby.